Dark & Decrepit Liquid Patina – The Vin Cycle
Skip to content
Just added to your cart
View cart (
Dark & Decrepit Liquid Patina
calculated at checkout.
8 OZ SAMPLE
16 OZ PINT
8 OZ SAMPLE
16 OZ PINT - Sold out
Quantity must be 1 or more
Add to cart
Adding product to your cart
16 OZ PINT.
Dark Liquid patina is for adding an aged look over your surface,a beautiful low sheen durable brush on finish, the look of wax without all the work.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
4. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.